Office Hours and Billing Information
Our office staff works hard to ensure patient comfort and convenience. To help you better understand our office operations, we have included the information you need about our hours, locations, appointments, insurance acceptance and billing below.
156 North Pearl Street
Brockton, MA 02301
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
We provide daily walk-in hours each morning for urgent illnesses. Up to twelve patients taken per day depending on provider availability. After that, scheduled appointments will be offered. All non-urgent and chronic patients will be offered a scheduled appointment.
On Saturdays, call for an appointment. There are no walk-in hours on Saturday.
Monday - Friday: 08:30AM - 09:30 AM
Insurance and Billing
We accept the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna (does not cover: Local Plus plans)
- Fallon Community Health Plan (does not cover: Medicaid, Direct Care & Commonwealth Care)
- Coventry (HCVM)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Humana (does not cover non-CHOICE CARE PPO products)
- MassHealth Standard Fee-For-Service (does not cover PCC plan)
- Multiplan (PHCS)
- Neighborhood Health Plan (commercial plan only)
- Tufts Health Plan (does not cover: Select, Spirit & Steward plans)
- Tufts Health Together With Boston Children's ACO (for MassHealth patients)
- Three Rivers
- United Health Plan
No Show Fee
You will be charged a No Show Fee for any missed appointment where you fail to notify us at least 24 hours beforehand.